Cultural Competency Resources
We all find ourselves working with different cultures from our own from time to time, and sometimes barriers – both visible and invisible – can make this challenging. This page aims to provide some information and resources to help rj practitioners in BC work more competently cross-cultures.
If you have resources or materials regarding this issue, please email us at email@example.com and we will share it here.
Embrace BC – Promoting Multiculturalism and Eliminating Racism in BC
- Details about projects and available funding.
- An interactive map to see what’s happening in communities across the province, from EmbraceBC projects to upcoming events. The map has information about local service providers too.
- A Resource Toolbox that links you directly to organizations, programs and resources, as well as details on where you can get some great publications.
- And a blog space where we can all talk about multiculturalism and anti-racism. Here, you’ll find the latest news about programs and funding, as well as guest posts from members of the community, the Multicultural Advisory Council and more.
- Has resources for new immigrants, service providers, and community members interested in making their community a welcoming place for newcomers.